Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The ORIGINAL "Micturating Angel" [2001]

There was in fact a sort of predecessor to this comic. It was a small collage novel(la) I made back in 2001 in one night, and it was called "The Micturating Angel: A Tale of Science and Erotica." I had no agenda beyond making a book in one night.
It's really quite good and I always read it as a story of a man who makes and falls in love with an automaton, but alas!, the Inquisition knocks them out. (That is MY interpretation, you can have your own.) I really liked the idea of the story, so I've been meaning to expand this story a lot further, and once my chum Tim Harris gave me a truckload of old comics to work with - well, here we are. (Though it took a   few years to get started on it.)
Anyhoo, without further monkeying, here's the original Angel.













No comments:

Post a Comment