Monday, January 27, 2014

An Appalling Deconstruction, Book 1

Howdy mortals!
Here's a teaser from my new comic, "An Appalling Deconstruction, Book 1". (Currently working on Book 2.)
This comic was drawn at work whilst I was actually doing work as well, so there are some mistakes in the drawings, but I did tidy it all up in Photoshop (plus added some minor colour here and there, etc).
The plot shifts endlessly and almost randomly: I had no idea what would happen on the next page until I got there myself.
So naturally, its quite surreal, and really quite good.
(Seriously, it has a topless werewolf Tiki bar lady in it! And more!)
Anyways, you're here for the comic, so here's the first ten pages, and if you wanna grab a copy, it's available from: 
















Dig me?
Get it from here:


No comments:

Post a Comment